Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Thursday, October 13, 2005 @ 6:19 AM
 So today i had home econs. Surprisingly, it was hard. For once? ): ohgosh- i regretted not studying after knwing that i have change of dropping into NA. its like, wtf? )): i love my friends.
After school, was a happy day? Me and tracey went hunting down on people and was realleh fun! :D Later on went to look for dora. and yes, went to macdonalds as usual. GOSH! Some motherfucker came and find trouble. They find us trouble, not us. At first they suspect that it was me who so called "diao" this ladaye- but its so wrong! why would i even bother to look at her. Not like she is damn gorgeous. Egoistic.
So that guy screamed at me. Petrified. Of course i was. Well, it is my first experience afterall! But hey! Tracey said i have back-ups. (: and obviously i call andre yahs? Binshu and liangxiang ( though im not close to him) . wheee- binshu and andre are damn nice. In the end, this boys took a stupid but yet so oh-innocent snail and put on dora`s plate. It didnt touch her food and i definitely could see dora was tolerating them trying to not get herself into trouble.
I was annoyed of course. Childish and lame.Dont they have any thang better to do? I realleh wonder. He thinks im "dua pai" just cause i so called " diao" the girl which i pratically didnt. A bunch of idiots and monkeys. Thou couldnt be bothered and let monkeys go wild,it aint my problem either. (((: and yes, dora found his picture! Here it goes! :D edited by maye-
creativity. :D woots-
|